AGED-2001-2008-L Archives

Ag Ed 2001 - 2008 Discussion Group

AGED-2001-2008-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Virgil Rainey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Virgil Rainey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Apr 2003 20:47:57 -0500
By now I am sure that all of you have read David Turner's e-mail
regarding the action taken by the House Committee two weeks ago.
Congratulations on your ability to get the word out and your efforts to
get legislators aware of the problem.  Please  take the opportunity to
thank those legislators that have supported our program.  Continue to
talk to legislators as you see them.  If you volunteered to contact an
urban legislator, I hope that you have done so by now.  We must remain
viligant in this the home stretch of the legislative session.  On behalf
of the GVATA Executive Committee, let me say that we appreciate all that
each of you have done in the time of uncertain future.  I hope that each
of you have a successful rest of the school year.  If I can be of any
service, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Virgil Rainey
GVATA President