AGED-2001-2008-L Archives

Ag Ed 2001 - 2008 Discussion Group

AGED-2001-2008-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Frank Flanders <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 22 Apr 2003 18:51:48 -0400
I have been asked to forward the attached job announcement by Matt
Hibbard. FF

Hello,
I am an instructor with the Agricultural Engineering Technology
Department at the State University of New York, College of Agriculture
and Technology at Cobleskill. I am currently serving as the chairman of
a search committee looking to fill a vacancy for a tenure track position
within our department. Attached is a Word Document with the details.
Thank you for your time and assistance.
Sincerely,
Matt Hibbard
Instructor - Ag Engineering Technology
Curtis-Mott Hall
SUNY
Cobleskill, NY 12043
Phone: (518) 255-5694
Fax: (518) 255-6025
<<SUNY Cobleskill Vacancy Announcement.doc>>

The following section of this message contains a file attachment prepared for transmission using the Internet MIME message format. If you are using Pegasus Mail, or any another MIME-compliant system, you should be able to save it or view it from within your mailer. If you cannot, please ask your system administrator for assistance.    ---- File information -----------      File: Faculty_Position_NY.doc      Date: 22 Apr 2003, 18:50      Size: 37888 bytes.      Type: Unknown