AGED-2001-2008-L Archives

Ag Ed 2001 - 2008 Discussion Group

AGED-2001-2008-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Blane Marable <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 23 Apr 2003 14:34:29 -0400
Teachers, thank you for your advance orders for the convention T-shirts.
One of the fax numbers on the order form was incorrect and some of you had
trouble faxing your form to us.  If you placed an order, please review this
excel spread sheet to see if we did receive your order and if everything is
correct with it.  If there is an error or your form did not go through,
then just fax it to 706-542-9602 or e-mail me back.  Your orders will be
ready for pickup at the FFA Alumni registration table across from the FFA
registration table on Thursday afternoon.  Checks should be payable to the
Georgia FFA Alumni Association.  Again, thank you for your order.

(See attached file: Copy of 2003 tshirt preorders.xls)

Blane Marable
North Region Ag. Education
201 Four Towers Building, UGA
Athens, GA  30602