AGED-2001-2008-L Archives

Ag Ed 2001 - 2008 Discussion Group

AGED-2001-2008-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Justin Sealy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Justin Sealy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Mar 2004 14:01:19 +0000
The 2004 State Steer Show is in the books. As a member of the Steer and
Heifer Committee of the 4-H/FFA State Livestock Shows Committee, in an
effort to gauge how all involved feel on the issue, I am once again
collecting and calling for your input on the process of showing steers by
breed. This is an important issue. I have established an email address for
the purpose of collecting comments for the committee. It is as follows:

The committee meeting is on March 18, 2003. Please have all comments in by
March 15.

Thanks in advance for your input.

Scott Sell

Scott Sell
University of Georgia
College of AG and Enviromental Sciences
County Extension Agent, Youth and Adult Livestock
Screven County Extension Service
Sylvania, GA 30467

912-564-2064
912-682-8671