AGED-2001-2008-L Archives

Ag Ed 2001 - 2008 Discussion Group

AGED-2001-2008-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Maynard Iverson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Maynard Iverson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jul 2004 15:04:59 -0400
Dear Colleagues,
    It was good to see many of you at the GVATA Summer
Conference last week.  Congratulations to all who made the
meeting so successful.  May I take this means to thank you
for the lovely plaque commemorating my retirement.  I will
place the plaque in a prominent place in my home, as a
reminder of the good folks and good times in Georgia.  We
will be moving to the Phoenix, Arizona area later this year,
but I will be keeping my UGA E-mail, and my cell phone
number.  I hope that we can keep in touch.  Best wishes for
a prosperous and productive life.
Sincerely,
Maynard J. Iverson, PhD
Professor Emeritus, Ag Education, UGA