DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Dean Medeiros <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dean Medeiros <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Sep 2010 21:47:01 +0000
Hello everyone,

I work for the International Institute for Sustainable Development and
we are working on a climate adaptation project in Honduras. We would
like to better understand the impacts that climate change will have on
main cash and subsistence crops in Honduras.

Please let me know if you and/or your organization have used DSSAT to
model climate change impacts on crops in Honduras. Such knowledge is
useful as we intend to focus our modeling efforts building upon previous/
ongoing work and hopefully contribute to filling in any gaps.

Thank you very much for your time and assistance!

Cheers,
Dean Medeiros
Project Officer
Climate Change and Energy / Sustainable Natural Resources Management
International Institute for Sustainable Development (IISD)
161 Portage Ave. E. - 6th floor
Winnipeg, MB, Canada - R3B 0Y4
Voice: (204) 958-7749           Fax: (204) 958-7710
E-mail: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>      Website: www.iisd.org