From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jul 2010 13:44:18 -0500
Subject:        call for papers & backfile giveaway - Journal of Map &
Geography Libraries
Date:   Thu, 22 Jul 2010 13:17:14 -0500
From:   Kathy Weimer <[log in to unmask]>
To:     <[log in to unmask]>, <[log in to unmask]>

Readers of the Journal of Map & Geography Libraries -

Due to much increased interest in the journal and the fantastic support of the Taylor & Francis team, we are expanding to three issues in 2011.  If you have a paper that you would like to submit, please contact the co-editors.  The journal covers all aspects of map, geography and geospatial collections, their services and methods to collect, manage and deliver these materials to others.   Complete instructions for authors can be found on the JMGL web page - http://www.tandf.co.uk/journals/journal.asp?issn=1542-0353&linktype=44  or you can contact either of the co-editors, Kathy Weimer at [log in to unmask] or Paige Andrew at [log in to unmask]

Also, we have a backfile of the early volumes of the Journal of Map & Geography Libraries from the Haworth publisher days (volumes 1-4 / 2004-2008).  There are multiple copies and are available for donation to interested parties, libraries preferred.  Please contact Kathy Weimer at [log in to unmask]

Sincerely,

JMGL Co-Editors

Kathy Weimer and Paige Andrew

Katherine H. Weimer
Associate Professor
Coordinator of Map and GIS Collections and Services
University Libraries
Texas A&M University

5000 TAMU | College Station, TX 77843-5000

Tel. 979.845.6588 | Fax 979.845.6238