AGED-2001-2008-L Archives

Ag Ed 2001 - 2008 Discussion Group

AGED-2001-2008-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Justin Sealy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Justin Sealy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 May 2007 18:48:40 +0000
We have successfully been able to meet the contracted amount of rooms for
the GVATA Summer Conference. However, being at capacity has caused minor
rooming reservation problems for those who have not gotten a room yet.

Once at capacity, David Burton has to contact a hotel representative to add
more rooms to the contract. As of 2 pm this afternoon, additional rooms were
added to the contract for each night.

Only a small amount of rooms were added, and these rooms are on a first come
- first serve basis. The rate for those rooms should be $142 per night.
Please understand that a small amount of rooms were added because we are
unsure as to how many individuals haven’t secured rooming. In addition,
rooms added to the contract but not filled, will cause a nominal fee charged
to the GVATA.

Once those rooms are filled, we may need to look at redesigning our current
contract to meet your needs. Please email Justin Sealy by Thursday, May 31,
2007 if you have not been able to get a room for the conference.

For rooming information, please visit the following link:
http://www.starwoodmeeting.com/StarGroupsWeb/res?id=0607260045&key=E2447

Or call 912.201.2046

Thanks for being patience,

W. Justin Sealy