AGED-2001-2008-L Archives

Ag Ed 2001 - 2008 Discussion Group

AGED-2001-2008-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Virgil Rainey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Virgil Rainey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Dec 2007 21:52:04 -0500
Some of you may not be aware that Don Crumpler broke his leg last Thursday and had surgery on Friday to insert rods and screws.  I spoke with him tonight and he is in good spirits considering.  He is at home.  Please keep him and his family in your thoughts and prayers over the next couple of months.  The doctors are saying 4-8 weeks before he should get up and get going depending on how it heals.

I am sure that Don would appreciate a call from you if you feel so inclined.

Virgil

believed to be clean.