AGED-2001-2008-L Archives

Ag Ed 2001 - 2008 Discussion Group

AGED-2001-2008-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Edwin Avery <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Edwin Avery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 2008 14:20:33 -0400
Fellow teachers;
It's me again.  This time my e-mail is for everybody.  I received a
response from Dr. Ricketts about a hole sponsor.  He indicated that he
would also like to play in the GVATA tournament.  I don't know what kind
of golfer he is, but he made reference to the appropriateness of wearing
his green jacket in the tournament, or something to that effect.  Anyway,
if any of you are trying to put together a team and need another player,
give Dr. Ricketts a holler at [log in to unmask]

Thanks,
Edwin Avery
Area IV Director