AGED-2001-2008-L Archives

Ag Ed 2001 - 2008 Discussion Group

AGED-2001-2008-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Ben Lastly <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ben Lastly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 2004 10:10:48 -0500
Teachers

On Monday, January 3, your chapter will have the opportunity to be part of
an evening activity with the six national FFA officers. The program will
be held at historic Plains High School in Plains, Georgia. We will start the activity at
7:30 p.m. and should finish by 8:45 p.m.

The activity is open to any and all Georgia FFA members, so bring as many as you
can. There is a seating capacity of 300 in the auditorium. Therefore, once our RSVP
list reaches 300 students, registration will be closed. There will be no charge
to attend, and students should plan to be in proper official FFA dress.

Since many of you may not be back in school from the holidays on January
3rd, please visit with your students before they leave for the holidays to
make proper arrangements. This is a rare and wonderful opportunity for our
Georgia FFA members to interact with the entire national officer team. The program
will consist of two national officer keynote addresses, question and answer time with
the national officers, and free time for students to mingle with the officers.

Please find the attached registration sheet; complete it, and fax or mail
it to the state FFA office no later than Friday, December 17.

If you have any questions, please let me know. Thanks for all that you do
and happy holidays!             - Ben

Ben Lastly
Leadership Program Manager
Georgia FFA Association
316 Poultry Science, UGA
Athens, GA 30605
Phone: (706) 583-0609
Fax: (706) 542-3707

The following section of this message contains a file attachment prepared for transmission using the Internet MIME message format. If you are using Pegasus Mail, or any other MIME-compliant system, you should be able to save it or view it from within your mailer. If you cannot, please ask your system administrator for assistance.    ---- File information -----------      File: Registration Sheet for Plains.doc      Date: 8 Dec 2004, 10:03      Size: 306176 bytes.      Type: Unknown