SHOREBIRDS Archives

Shorebird Discussion Group

SHOREBIRDS@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
"Thomas J. Dunkerton" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 2006 08:45:48 EDT
My apologies everyone.  Did a batch send to local  listservs.  MINWR is
Merritt Island National Wildlife Refuge in Titusville,  Florida.  Just next door to
Kennedy Space Center.

See you out there!

Thomas J. Dunkerton
Titusville,  Florida
_www.pbase.com/boidpikchas_ (http://www.pbase.com/boidpikchas)

In a message dated 10/11/2006 8:13:19 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,