SHOREBIRDS Archives

Shorebird Discussion Group

SHOREBIRDS@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Stefani Melvin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 6 Nov 2006 07:56:17 -0500
Hello all,
I was wondering if anyone logs or keeps track of the shorebird sitings that
are posted to this list serve?  It seems like good anecdotal information
and could be useful for determining arrival dates for various species at
marshes in Florida.  I am interested in working with Refuges to help
improve shorebird habitat management, and this information could be really
helpful.  Just wondering!

stefani

Stefani Melvin
Assistant Nongame Migratory Bird Coordinator
US Fish and Wildlife Service, Region 4
1875 Century Blvd. Ste 240
Atlanta, GA 30345
404-679-7227-phone