AGED-2001-2008-L Archives

Ag Ed 2001 - 2008 Discussion Group

AGED-2001-2008-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Shannon Mayo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Shannon Mayo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Jun 2005 20:43:45 -0700
FFA/Chevrolet Scholarship Program Information:

I hope everyone is having a great summer!
I am settled in the state of GA and don't have plans to leave until I have seen every dealership I need to.
I just wanted you all to know that I have plans to go see the following dealerships this week or at the latest next week. I hope you all have visited your dealership first. This is very important and goes a very long way in getting you sponsored.
Below is the list of dealership I plan to visit the next two weeks. Please call me or email me with any information that may be helpful to my dealer visit. I had a teacher email me that he had been to visit his dealership. I visited that dealer two days later and he signed up. The dealership admitted to me having the teacher come in had a huge impact on his decision. I know all of you may not be able to do this, but the ones who can or can at least call their dealership are encouraged to do so.

Thank you,
Shannon Mayo

Youmans' Chevrolet
Jerry Barker Chevrolet