AGED-2001-2008-L Archives

Ag Ed 2001 - 2008 Discussion Group

AGED-2001-2008-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Mike Dodson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 14 Sep 2005 17:12:58 -0400
 Teachers, The Macon State Fair FFA Livestock Show is once again overfilled
with livestock. I need to cut several head of  beef cattle and  swine. In
looking over the livestock entries, it appears to me that the easiest and
most fair way to try to reduce  numbers is too allow exhibitors to enter
only a maximum of 3 head of livestock. This can fall into several
combinations. I have a few chapters that have exhibitors with 4 to 7
entries/ exhibitor. If these exhibitors will reduce their entries back to
three, I may not have to ask for anymore reductions. (most of these are
beef cattle and swine entries). Please email me and let me know which
animal or animals you would like to take off the entries.(Be Specific  ie.
John Doe , Georgia Co.,USA Middle School, beef heifer  Tag/Tatoo #  156.)
Let me know by 10:00am on Monday Sept 19th. Thanks MIke D