AGED-2001-2008-L Archives

Ag Ed 2001 - 2008 Discussion Group

AGED-2001-2008-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Ben Lastly <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ben Lastly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jan 2006 09:23:33 -0500
Teachers,

You should have all received an Advisor's Planning Guide to the State FFA
Convention this past week at Mid-Winter Conference. If you did not receive a
Planning Guide, you can view it on the Georgia FFA Website.

I have some important udpates to the hotel list in the Planning Guide that you need
to be aware of.

First, the hotel listed in the Planning Guide as Comfort Inn North is now a Ramada
Inn. The phone number is the same as listed, (478) 746-8855, and they do have an
FFA room block.

Secondly, the hotel listed as the Super 8 North is now a Comfort Inn and Suites.
The phone number is the same as listed, (478) 757-8688, and they do have an FFA
room block.

Finally, there is an additional hotel in Macon that did not get listed in the Planning
Guide that has agreed to have an FFA room block. Please add to the your list of
potential hotels the Courtyard by Marriott in Macon. They will have an FFA room
block, and their information is listed below.

Courtyard by Marriott
3990 Sheraton Drive, Macon
phone: (478) 477-8899
rate: $81.00 plus tax

Just an FYI, I have personally spoken to each hotel listed in the Planning Guide this
week, and they all have FFA room blocks. If you have experienced any difficulty to
this point finding an FFA room block, please try again. The kinks should be worked
out. Please be sure to be clear when you contact these hotels that you are an local
FFA chapter, and that you want the FFA rate arranged by the Georgia FFA
Association.

If you have any further questions, please let me know.

Thanks for all that you do.
Ben

Ben Lastly
Leadership Program Manager