AGED-2001-2008-L Archives

Ag Ed 2001 - 2008 Discussion Group

AGED-2001-2008-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
"Barber, Lynn" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Barber, Lynn
Date:
Thu, 24 Jul 2008 13:46:52 -0400
Teachers,
Over the past several days I have heard from many of you regarding lesson plans in the Learning Focused format.  It appears there is a great need for our lessons to be in this format.  In reading your emails, it seems like we are in similar situations.  Many of you are in school systems moving towards this, but like me, you haven't revised your plans.  I have not heard from anyone who has a revised set yet, but if I do, I will pass that along.

Dr. Flanders shared some lesson samples with me this week that are in the Understanding by Design format.  Your CTAE directors should have received a copy of those at their meeting this week.

Look forward to hearing any ideas you have on this subject,
Lynn Barber