DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Abraham Singels <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Jun 1999 08:47:42 +0200
Andre
If you are looking for the MS chart control in Visual Basic 5 (Professional edition) this is how to get it:
In VB click on the Project option and then Components option.  A list of controls will be displayed.  Toggle Microsoft chart control and click OK.  The icon for this control should now be in the toolbox and the control could be placed on a form.  The control's properties could be manipulated to generate a scatter plot.
Regards

Abraham Singels
Agronomy Department, Experiment Station
S.A. Sugar Association
Private bag X02,
Mount Edgecombe 4300
South Africa

Tel: 031-593205         Fax: 031-595406
www.sasa.org.za/sasex/about/agronomy.htm

>>> Andre du Toit <[log in to unmask]> 24 June 1999 04:15:57 >>>
We are busy writing a program to quantify the diffirence between the
Obs and  Sim (error) for  the DSSAT group of models to climatic and
stress conditions during different growing seasons. To complete the
program we need VB graph sourcecode to draw some graphs, it would be
greatly appreciate if someone know of a VB source code with which you
could draw the 1:1 graphs used in model evaluation. Or know of a windows
graph utility that could do the same.

Regards
Andre

* ANDRE DU TOIT                      *