Sender:
"Maps, Air Photo & Geospatial Systems Forum" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Maps-L Moderator <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Apr 2008 08:52:13 -0500
Subject:        Re: Classification question
Date:   Fri, 04 Apr 2008 08:37:08 -0400
From:   Paige Andrew <[log in to unmask]>
To:     [log in to unmask]

Interesting question!

Since the item is a collection of all of the world's countries,
individually displayed, I would also lean towards treating this item
as a world atlas and class it at G1021. That said, I can also see
these as collectively a map of the world and live with G3200, but
that doesn't seem to work quite as well as the parallel of the world
atlas, which is also a collection of individual maps of each country,
often bound into a cover so that it is one physical item.

Paige