Sender:
"Maps, Air Photo & Geospatial Systems Forum" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Maps-L Moderator <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Apr 2008 13:58:59 -0500
Subject:        Re: Bibliographia Cartographica - Mary Larsgaard to do followup
Date:   Thu, 17 Apr 2008 11:44:59 -0700, Thu, 17 Apr 2008 11:45:00 -0700
From:   Mary Larsgaard <[log in to unmask]>
To:     [log in to unmask]

Hi, Francis, always good to hear from you :-)
Thanks for the background. It did seem to me
that of course the SBB SPK's map library staff
would definitely want to go online for this
but good to have that confirmed.
And yes, I'm more than happy to follow
up with Wolfgang Crom; we've emailed
about a reference question or two in the past.

Mary