DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

Date:
Thu, 12 Feb 2009 16:36:42 +0800
朋友们,

我的hotmail.com帐号被盗了,并被用来向你们发送邮件,要求寄送3200欧元。这纯粹是一个骗局!不要向任何人寄钱!对你造成的不便,表示十分歉意!

罗毅

Dear friends,

I am Dr. Yi Luo from China.

My hotmail.com account was breached by unauthorized person. The email  to
you asking for 3200 euros is NOT from me. DON'T SEND ANY MONEY TO ANY
PERSON!!!!

Best regards,

--
Dr. Luo, Y., Professor
Ecohydrological Model Development and Integrated Watershed Management

Institute of Geographic Science and Natural Resources Research(IGSNRR)
Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS)
Datun Road, Anwai, Chaoyang District, 100101, Beijing, China

[log in to unmask], www.laol.fotoyard.com(chn), www.laol.fotoyard.net(eng)
+86-10-64888920 (Tel. & fax), Cell: 13501312277
The information contained within this email is confidential and may be
the subject of legal privilege. This email is intended solely for the
addressee, and if you are not the intended recipient you must not
disclose, copy, use or distribute this email or any of its attachments.
If you have received this email in error, please advise the sender
immediately via reply email, delete the message and any attachments from
your system, and destroy any copies made.