From:
Maps-L Moderator <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 28 May 2008 08:35:28 -0500
Subject:        Re: OCLC implementing 034 in authorities]
Date:   Fri, 23 May 2008 16:41:07 -0400
From:   Paige Andrew <[log in to unmask]>
To:     [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]

Jimmie,

I chuckled when I saw your note, as I just now finished ferreting out
the maps/geographic stuff from TB #255 to share with my Team members!
Good timing!

I believe that the other big holdup on Colleen's end is the
implementation of a new upgrade to LC's ILS??? If that is done and
operating properly then yes, maybe we can finally begin to move
forward on this exciting prospect!

Paige