DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
"Romeo R. Favreau" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Aug 1996 01:06:50 EDT
Hi Barry,
Ref your project of the last two years.
Now that sounds like the correct way to go. Work with the farmers, find out what
does a job for them and then give it to them in a well designerd system. How is
the funding being handled? Are the farmers paying?
Do you have any of your referenced in files that we could down load? I'm anxious
to see how we could improve DSSAT3.
By the way does this mean that the Unif of Florida is leaving DSSAT3 behind and
moving on to a new system?
Many thanks for your inputs on the Future.

Romeo R. Favreau
707 Oriole Ave
Davis Ca 95616
e-mail [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]