DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
"Lizaso,Jon I" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lizaso,Jon I
Date:
Tue, 15 Jul 2008 06:40:00 -0400
I love Richard's question and I hope to hear some useful suggestions.

Meanwhile, I would like to direct your attention to a 1998 paper, about using capacitance testers to estimate fresh root mass:

Agron J. 90:566-570. 1998

Does anyone has follow these and/or other experiences?
Best regards,
Jon

Jon I. Lizaso
Dpto. Producción Vegetal. Fitotecnia