DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Kendall DeJonge <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kendall DeJonge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Nov 2009 06:31:36 -0700
Jon,

I was working with emergence date values earlier this year and tried
adjusting the EDATE values, and the model was unresponsive.  I was told this
is a value that works for many crops in DSSAT, but not in other crops
including CERES-Maize.  Can anyone confirm this?

Kendall DeJonge
Graduate Research Assistant
Colorado State University

--