DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
"Heming Wu [MSAI]" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Heming Wu [MSAI]
Date:
Wed, 18 Mar 1998 14:14:11 -0500
Hi,

I am new DSSAT user (totally new) but I need to run DSSAT in a batch
manner, that is, I create expriment file _out of DSSAT main menu_, run
DSSAT _out of DSSAT main menu_, I do some processing on the data from the
output files, then modify expriment file and run the model again...  I
just want to automate this process, is it possible to do so with DSSAT? If
yes, would you recommend some effective ways? Thanks in advance for
sharing your experience and skills.

Heming Wu
AI Center
The University of Georgia