DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Gerrit Hoogenboom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Jul 1998 15:05:04 -0400
Career Opportunity

Product Development Manager Job

Growth Stage Consulting Inc.
Growth Stage is a leading edge technology marketing company that is fast
becoming the predominant source of agricultural models in North America.
We have a solid foundation of established products to build on as we grow
into new markets, source new technology and develop new products.  This is
an exciting entrepreneurial company that finds sound business applications
for agricultural research and technology.

Location: Calgary Alberta Canada

Job Description:
We are looking for a Product Development Manager who can lead us into the
new millennium.  You will be responsible for finding new agricultural
models and/or finding relevant information that supports agricultural
models.  You will work with our marketing people to help identify needs in
agriculture community.  In addition, you will work with our production
people as they create solutions to meet these needs.

Job Specification:
An ideal candidate understands agricultural modeling and has the ability to
source technical information and new models.  You must be able to bring
technology from the scientific community, mold this technology, and deliver
products to the business community.  A Master's Degree in Agriculture,
related technical experience and a good business focus is required.

For more information or to apply contact:
Steve Peddie
AgCall Human Resources - Recruitment Professionals for Agriculture
150 - 251 Midpark Blvd. S.E.
Calgary, Alberta
Canada
T2X 1S3