DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 1999 14:45:14 -0600
BDY.TXT (37 lines)
Senior Research Agronomist  -  Cargill, Incorporated

Cargill is an international marketer, processor, and distributor of
agricultural, food, financial and industrial products.  We seek an
individual to expand Cargill's expertise in crop physiology and
modeling.

This individual will have an in-depth knowledge of crop physiology for
major crops (e.g., corn, soybean, wheat, and canola) and be able to
apply this knowledge to improve the accuracy of crop models through
calibrations and algorithm improvements.  This individual will also be
able to extend the abilities of crop models to include quality and
environmental impacts.  A Masters degree in crop physiology / agronomy
/ agricultural engineering or similar area is required.  A Ph.D.
desired.

The position is located at Cargill, Incorporated, in suburban
Minneapolis, Minnesota.

If you would like to be part of a company that is raising the standard
of living worldwide, consider Cargill.  Cargill is an Equal Opportunity
Employer.

Please respond as soon as possible.  We will begin interviewing for
this position in the very near future.

Barry M. Jacobson, Ph.D., P.E.
Staff Research Engineer
Cargill Central Research