DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Gerrit Hoogenboom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Nov 1999 12:38:40 -0500
Dear DSSAT users :

A few weeks ago we received the final version of Volume 4 of the DSSAT
user's guide from the printers.  The ICASA office at the University of
Hawaii has started with shipping of Volume 4 to those people who have
ordered a copy of DSSAT v3.5.  If you did not order your copy or upgrade to
DSSAT v3.5, please visit http://ICASANET.ORG and fill out the order form for
DSSAT.

Volume 4 of the user's guide includes eight sections :

4.1 Decision Support System for Agrotechnology Transfer v3.5
4.2 Spatial analysis
4.3 Agricultural and Environmental Geographic Information System for Windows
(AEGIS/WIN)
4.4 Displaying soil water and nitrogen graphs
4.5 Creating experimental performance files
4.6 Concepts for calibrating crop growth models
4.7 Data requirements for model evaluation and techniques for sampling crop
growth and development
4.8 Feild and laboratory methods for collection of the minimum data set

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions

Gerrit Hoogenboom
Associate Professor
Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering
The University of Georgia
Griffin, Georgia 30223-1797, USA

Phone:  770-229-3438
Fax:    770-228-7218