DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Kendall DeJonge <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kendall DeJonge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Jul 2009 12:21:16 -0600
Thank you all for your help.

I am using DSSAT v4.0.2.0.  I see that in the FileX that emergence date is
an option, however the model is unresponsive to any changes in this value.

I am using a planting depth of 5 cm.

My weather file is lacking TAVE and TAMP values, I will look into creating
those as suggested.  I will also look into ajusting GDDE (growing degree
days to emergence) in the ecotype file.

Thanks, and feel free to contact me if anyone has more ideas.

Kendall DeJonge

--
"Do.  Or do not.  There is no try."
-Yoda