DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Kendall DeJonge <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kendall DeJonge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 May 2010 02:23:43 -0600
Hello all,

Does anyone have experience running DSSAT (specifically CERES-Maize) through
Matlab?  I am looking to make several model runs with varying irrigation
schedules, and obtain certain outputs such as yield and cumulative ET.
 Although I could use any help regarding overwriting and obtaining data from
input/output files, I'm more concerned with what .exe files I need to access
to make the model run properly.  I know many have done this through batch
files before, but I think running through Matlab may have some data
processing advantages.  Thanks for any help anyone may offer.

Best regards,

Kendall

--
Kendall DeJonge, P.E.