DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Anna Hampf <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anna Hampf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Feb 2020 12:45:39 +0100
Dear DSSAT community,

we designed a survey to collect data on the main crop rotations and management activities within each statistical region of Europe. The data will help us to improve the assessment of climate change impacts on crop production across Europe and to answer other related research questions.

It would be great if you could support our effort by filling in the survey or sharing it within your network. It takes less than 10 min to fill in the survey!

Here is the link to the survey:
https://www.surveymonkey.de/r/ZWJLYFZ

Thank you very much for your support,

best regards,

Anna Hampf

Wissenschaftliche Mitarbeiterin/ Research Assistant
Leibniz-Zentrum für Agrarlandschaftsforschung (ZALF) e.V.
Forschungsplattform "Modelle & Simulation"
Leibniz Centre for Agricultural Landscape Research (ZALF)
Research Platform "Models & Simulation"
Eberswalder Strasse 84
15374 Müncheberg (Germany)
T: +49 33432 82 164