SHOREBIRDS Archives

Shorebird Discussion Group

SHOREBIRDS@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Paul Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 25 Jan 2006 17:14:33 +0000
I will be out of the office from 25/01/2006 until 26/01/2006.

I will be away from the office on Wednesday 25 January, returning to the
office on Thursday  26 January 2006.  I will not have access to my e-mail
during this time and will respond to your message when I return to the
office.  If you require assistance in the meantime, please call my
secretary, Angela Moore, on 020 7212 3029.
computer.