DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Ernesto Viscarra <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ernesto Viscarra <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Oct 2009 17:58:58 -0400
Dear colleagues:

First, have my kind Greetings from Bolivia. I'm analyzing the impacts of climate change on rice in the 5 main production zones of Bolivia. In this sense, I'm using climate change scenarios generated by a RCM named PRECIS, I've done a farm scale analysis, but I would like to make it in a bigger resolution, so I would like to know if there is a software available to link a watershed analysis model (SWAP for example), which gives water flows and floods as output to use these in the DSSAT software as inputs and then quantify the change on yields. I hope you can give me some internet links, papers or contact names.

That's all for now, I hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely yours,

Ernesto Viscarra
Economista Ambiental
Programa Piloto Departamental de Adaptación al Cambio Climático
FAN - Bolivia
Carretera antigua a Cochabamba Km 7 1/2
Telf: ++591-3-3556800 int. 130  Fax: ++591-3-3547383
Cel: 75005666
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
www.fan-bo.org
Santa Cruz - Bolivia