DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
"Porter, Cheryl H" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Porter, Cheryl H
Date:
Thu, 19 Nov 2009 07:51:28 -0500
Gabriel;
Are you using v4.0?  The command to run in batch mode is:

C:\DSSAT4\DSCSM040.EXE B batchfilename

Where "batchfilename" is the name of your DSSAT4 batch file.  By default this name is D4BATCH.DV4.  The same command and same format batch file are used by both the maize and wheat models and the command is issued from the data directory (e.g. from C:\DSSAT4\MAIZE or C:\DSSAT4\WHEAT).  You can open the batch file and look at it in a text editor. Compare the file you are using your maize run with that for the wheat run.  If the wheat batch file looks corrupt, you can create a new one using the DSSAT shell, or in a text editor.
Cheryl