DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Karl Schneider <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 May 2000 12:39:06 +0200
Dear collegues,
I am looking for genetic parameters of different corn, wheat and barley
cultivars and I cannot find them in the cultivar list of the DSSAT manuals.
Does anybody now where If can find these?. The cultivars are mainly planted
in Germany.
There is the list:
Corn: Helix, Pactol, Benicia, Symphonie, Nairobi, Bangay, dDa, Helga,
Magelan, Cherif, Marista, DK 296
Spring barley: Scarlett, Madras, Baronesse F, Henni F
Winter barley: Hanna, Regina, Jasmin, Cabrio
Winter wheat: Greif, Flair, Contra, Aron, Florida
Spring wheat: Perdix A, Quattro A, Triso E, Thasos E

Thanks
Karl Schneider

PD Dr. Karl Schneider
Institut fur Geographie