SHOREBIRDS Archives

Shorebird Discussion Group

SHOREBIRDS@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

Date:
Sun, 4 Jun 2006 09:54:41 -0400
Oooops !

David is right !!

I don't know why I was believing that the Hudsonian Godwit was doing his pre-breeding migration crossing the Pacific... that's completly false !! sorry for this wrong posting.

Anyway, the movements of H.Godwit are interesting, as they are crossing ATLANTIC ocean to reach northern north America (mainly Surinam) and then follow their trip to south Argentina and south Chile (same trip for the pre-breeding migration).

Thanks David, and again, sorry for this false information !

by,
Fabrice