DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Suresh Rai <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Suresh Rai <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Dec 2009 09:02:32 -0000
I am trying to adjust genetic coefficients for one of
wheat cultivar grown in Nepal in DSSAT v4.0 by making changes in
genetic coeffients values in cultivar file (whcer040.cul) to match the
predicted yield with measured one. But unfortunately I could not fix
the anthesis date. If I try to adjust it as close to the measured one,
then the yield goes down. Again if try to adjust the yield, anthesis
date increases largely. Can any one help me how to adjust this problem?
Thanks for your cooperation.
Suresh Rai