DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
"Pierre C. Sibiry Traore (ICRISAT)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Pierre C. Sibiry Traore (ICRISAT)
Date:
Wed, 23 Mar 2011 01:33:49 -0700
And, if the additional soil profiles are not stored in the default SOIL.SOL file, then I think they will only be recognized by DSSAT if they are stored in .SOL files that have a 2-letter prefix congruent with the institution code of the soil profiles therein, e.g. for ICRISAT:

IT.SOL containing profiles ITCCYYnnnn where CC=country, YY=survey year, nnnn=profile number in the survey.

Sibiry
(thanks to Cheryl for pointing that to us)