DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Milada Stastna <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Jan 1997 15:46:59 +0100
To everyone:

I would like to ask you on two questions apply to genotype coefficients in
crop model CERES-Maize version 3.0.

1) Could you give me an advice, where I can find the number of FAO for
maize variety? I have in mind all variety, which are in GECER940 model -
maize genotype coefficients (IB0001  - IB0065).

2) Could I find someone, who is working with genotype coefficients of DEA
maize variety? If yes, could you send me your experiencies?

Thank you in advice.
                                 Milada

Ing. Milada Stastna
Mendel University of Agriculture and Forestry
Institute of Landscape Ecology
Department of Bioclimatology
Zemedelska 1
613 00 Brno