DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Jordan Shockley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jordan Shockley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Sep 2008 11:12:25 -0400
Dear DSSAT users,

     I am attempting to alter one of the default soils (deep silty
clay).  When I put in the characteristics, specifically %slope (2%),
drainage (well drained), and runoff potential (Moderately high), and
then I save the file, when I open it back up it is totally different
then the settings I inputed.  Specifically, the slope changes to 12%
and runoff potential changes to moderately low.  I have not changed
anything for the default soil except what is listed above.  Anyone
have any ideas of why its doing this.  Also, any ideas of how to solve
the problem?

Thanks

--
Jordan Shockley