DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Ernesto Viscarra <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ernesto Viscarra <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jul 2010 16:55:51 -0400
Hello dear friends from DSSAT, I'm analyzing the impacts of climate change on crop yields, I want to calibrate the varieties of my country named Uirapuru and Cristalina, does anyone knows which of the available varieties in DSSAT v4 is for South America to take as a start point and modify the vegetative and reproductive parameters for Bolivia?

I hope that anyone can help me.

That's all for now, thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Ernesto Viscarra
Environmental Economist
PhD student Science and Management of Climate Change at Ca'Foscari University