DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Mark Wolanski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mark Wolanski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Oct 2011 19:33:06 -0700
Greetings,
I am currently working on a sequence model for maize (10 years, 4
replications), soybean (10 years, 3 replications), and wheat (10
years, 3 replications) crop rotation. I have successfully been able to
run the crop rotation for 10 years however, when I try to run a second
crop rotation for the next decade the model does not run properly. My
overall objective is to set environmental modifications with an
increase in CO2 per decade to test carbon sequestration potential with
increasing atmospheric carbon levels. I think I need to create a new
crop rotation for every decade because my environmental modifications,
planting dates, tillage dates, and harvest dates will have to change.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Mark Wolanski