DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Viaklp Mishra <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 6 Oct 2011 12:58:49 -0500
Hi all,

This is Vikalp Mishra, Graduate student from UAHuntsville.

I am trying to run a 10 year sequential run with 1 repetition where each
year crop is followed by a fallow. This makes it a 20 treatments (10 for
the different crops and 10 for the fallow that followed each crop). There
seems to be some data base error whenever we go for more than 9 treatments
at the same level. (says duplicate index numbers etc).

I think the main reason for this is program is set to operate only for
single digit treatment values (0-9) and when it goes to 10 (2 digit) every
other variables goes out of place (as seen in notepad... and we know that
dssat script is position sensitive. probably thats the reason why its not
letting me save the .sqx file with more than 9 treatments.

If anyone has done it before and its worked for them, then do let me know
how to do this.

Thanks,
--
Vikalp Mishra