DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
"J. W. Jones" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Oct 2000 22:53:17 -0400
Please note that the program can "now" be found, instead of "not". We hope
that all DSSAT users will be able to attend and let Joe know that his
contributions have really been appreciated.

Jim Jones

At 07:06 PM 10/9/00 -0400, you wrote:
>Dear List members:
>
>The program of the symposium titled "Crop Models in Research and
>Practice.  A Symposium honoring Professor Joe T. Ritchie," can not be found
>at the ICASA web site at www.ICASAnet.org.  The symposium will be held
>during next month's ASA meetings in Minneapolis.
>
>Regards,
>
>Gerrit
>Gerrit Hoogenboom
>Professor
>Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering
>The University of Georgia
>Griffin, Georgia 30223-1797, USA
>
>Phone: 770-229-3438
>Fax:     770-228-7218
>mailto:[log in to unmask]
>www.georgiaweather.net
>www.gerrithoogenboom.com

James W. Jones
Distinguished Professor
Agricultural and Biological Engineering Department
University of Florida
Gainesville, FL  32611

Tele:           352-392-8694
Fax:            352-392-4092