DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Ernesto Viscarra <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ernesto Viscarra <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jun 2010 09:44:59 -0400
Dear Friends:

First, have my kindest Greetings from Bolivia. I'm a researcher in the field of Impacts of Climate Change in Agriculture in Bolivia for the main crops grown (rice, maize, soybean and sugar cane). I've already finished the analysis for rice, and commencing the analysis for maize, we are working with the DSSAT series of crop models, unfortunately, DSSAT doesn't have a livestock model, so searching on the internet I found the IMPACT model, which is very suitable for a farming integrated assessment. In this sense, I would like to know where can I get this software and any further documents about it, I've already got the user's manual but the software isn't available on the internet, where can I get it?.

That's all for now, I hope to hear from you soon, any help will be really appreciated.

Kind regards,

Ernesto Viscarra Riveros
Economista Ambiental
Programa Piloto Departamental de Adaptación al Cambio Climático
REED Camerún
FUNDACION AMIGOS DE LA NATURALEZA (FAN - BOLIVIA)
Casilla Postal 2241
Teléfono: ++591-3-3556800; Fax:++591-3-3547383
Dirección: Km. 7 y 1/2 carretera antigua a Cochabamba Santa Cruz - Bolivia
www.fan-bo.org<http://www.fan-bo.org>