DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Lyndon Estes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Apr 2013 10:35:36 -0400
Hello,

I have set of R scripts that includes functions that allow you to do
this, based on parameters passed to the function from an input table.
They are highly customized to a particular study I was doing, but if
you are comfortable with R they should be adaptable for your purposes.

You can find the code here:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/31890709/GCB_code_appendix.txt

It contains a large number of scripts in one place, but if you look
for the following in the file:

CSM_driver3.base.R
runCSM3

Those will show you have a function for writing .GSX files in R.
There are also some scripts for writing WTH files.

Hope this helps.

Best, Lyndon