DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Rishiraj Dutta <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rishiraj Dutta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jul 2010 11:26:44 +0200
Dear all,

I just want to know where from can I download the DSSAT v3.1? I need it for my model CUPPA Tea. It would be great if anyone can send me some information on this.

With regards
Rishiraj Dutta

Rishiraj Dutta
Faculty of ITC
University of Twente
Hengelosestraat 99, P.O. Box  217
7500 AE   Enschede - NL

Faculty of Geo-Information Science and Earth Observation (ITC)
University of Twente

E-mail disclaimer
The information in this e-mail, including any attachments, is intended for the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or action in relation to the content of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail by mistake, please delete the message and any attachment and inform the sender by return e-mail. ITC accepts no liability for any error or omission in the message content or for damage of any kind that may arise as a result of e-mail transmission.