DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
"Koo, Jawoo (IFPRI)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Koo, Jawoo (IFPRI)
Date:
Sat, 12 Feb 2011 11:44:45 -0500
Dear all,

Not sure if Jeff would still need it, but I received emails from four
others asking about it (compiling/running CSM on Linux), so I made a
quick post listing the steps that I used (but not necessarily the best
way) at:
http://labs.harvestchoice.org/?p=1934

Hope it helps!

Regards,
Jawoo

PS. While you're at it, the HarvestChoice Labs is the data/tool blog
site where the HarvestChoice team and partners share experimental
materials with researchers. I regularly post crop modeling-related
articles there, so feel free to look around. Any comment/feedback always
welcome!  :)