DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Lyndon Estes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lyndon Estes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Feb 2011 12:28:54 -0500
FYI Professors Hoogenboom and Porter have CSM source code versions
that compile on Linux and Mac.  I am running CSM on both platforms.

These of course don't result in a GUI or provide any of the other
applications (e.g. GBuild, XBuild) that come bundled with DSSAT 4.5. I
still fire up the windows version when I need access to one of those.

Cheers, Lyndon